Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

My very first time

Okay - get your heads out of the gutters - I'm not talking about THAT 'very first time' - although I do remember it clearly - aaaahhh, good times.



Rather today is my VERY FIRST blog post. Ever. Yes, I am what I guess you could call a 'blogger virgin'. You see, I read an article recently in Wondertime Magazine called 'Moms that Blog" or something like that. After reading it I realized that I had found the "new" thing that I had promised myself I would try this year, and since Irish Dance lessons wouldn't fit into my schedule, kablam - a blog it shall be! Now, I'm not a writer by any means, so if you're looking to be swept off your feet with dazzling writing coupled with a razor sharp wit then you will probably find me to be somewhat......lame. But I did sign up for Dictionary.com word of the day so I deserve some credit AND my friends and many other people consider me to be a smart, funny, person with a lot to say. So, I'm giving this blog thing a try and hopefully you, yes You, will find it to be helpful, funny, uplifting, interesting or whatever enough to leave a comment and/or any helpful advice on how to improve my blog. Hopefully I'll see you around again.

No comments: