Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

And hubby makes 3

I'm the mom of two little boys, Dane and Kellen. Sometimes my husband's behavior makes me feel like three is a more accurate number. Here is a perfect example of what I mean.

Hubby (changing Dane's diaper)
Kellen - Daddy, I want to see Dane's butt.
Hubby - You want to see his butt? Okay, here it is. Isn't it cute?
Kellen - Yeah and there's his butt-hole!!
Hubby - Yep that's his butt-hole.
Me - Actually, Kellen, it's really called an "anus"
Kellen - You mean a "Danus?"
Hubby - hysterical laughter and uncontrollable snorting
Kellen - A Danus!! A Danus!!
Hubby -by this point is doubled over with fits of laughter.

Now, my hubby is a smart guy. He knows that you're not supposed to give attention to behavior that you don't want repeated again and again. But I guess he had a moment of weakness, when his inner little boy could no longer be contained. I'll let you know if I have to change my baby's name to "Danus"

No comments: