Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Getting Comfy

I must say that since I've been doing this blogging thing for, oh, about three months or so, I am finally starting to feel like I have the hang of it. At first I was worried that all I would come up with was crap and that I would receive tons of mean comments like "Learn how to write you moron" or "You suck so bad you should be banned from ever laying your fingers on a keyboard again!" But none of that has happened. In fact it seems apparent that NO ONE is reading my blog right now -which is actually okay with me. Still being invisible gives me more time to hopefully get better and it takes the pressure off of trying to come up with something halfway decent every time I post. Now I know I could be wrong about no one reading my blog - it's very possible that there are a ton of internet "lurkers" ( I think that's what they call themselves) reading this blog just waiting, waiting, waaaaiiiiting for the perfect moment to "delurk". That perfect moment being when I slap up a post that is so brilliant, so interesting, so inthralling, so captivating, just so damn funny that they just have to "delurk" and say - "OMG! Girlfren, I have been reading your blog for some time now and I think you're just the best - cyber hugs!" Yeah, I doubt that will ever happen too and like I said - that's cool. It makes it easier for me to just let it all hang out - to really expose myself - sort of like Janet Jackson but not exactly. Anyway, my long-winded point here being is that I never have been the "sharing" kind of person - esp. with complete strangers. But I am starting to enjoy writing on my blog, if only for myself. If I happen to attract some folks who happen to think I'm not crazy then that's great - if not that's okay too - so far it's been an enjoyable process and I only have bigger plans from here. Happy blogging everyone.

No comments: