Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Would you like some tissue with your Boogers?

Boogers. For at least the last two weeks I have been up to my elbows in them. Yes it's gross, but according to our doctor it's pretty much the "norm" for February. February, it so happens, is the Month of Really Bad Colds - or at least it is in my neck of the woods. Both boys and the DH have had head/chest colds for the last two weeks, complete with copious amounts of snot and persistent coughing throughout the day and night. Consequently, I have spent the majority of my nights staggering from room to room soothing fitful children back to sleep again and again. Drippy, runny noses and cranky children have filled my days as well so it hasn't been much fun around our place to say the very least.




However, conditions are improving. The baby is back to waking only once a night and Kellen is back to sleeping through the night. DH has ceased with the constant night time throat-clearing, hacking, spitting, and coughing since his cold is clearing up as well. I finally feel clear-headed enough to peck out this feeble attempt at a posting, and life is starting to look rosier again.

1 comment:

BabyonBored said...

Hi Leslie,

I love being the first to comment. Man, colds are the worst with these kids. There is no sleeping in our house to be had anyway but with colds it's worse. Keep up the good work.