Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sick, Sick and more Sick

It's been a while since I posted but I do have a good excuse. It seems like the cold bugs just love my family SO MUCH that they just won't leave. My little one was the latest to fall prey to another cold. It was only a matter of time before I caught it because how could I not? He's been hacking in my face and slathering me with his boogers for days now. But I am happy to report that we are starting to emerge from the forest and we can see a bit of light. I didn't use the humidifier in his room last night and he made it through without any coughing jags. I'm still hacking up nice chunks of goo - but they're a lot smaller and my chest no longer sounds like someone is banging a pipe around in a steel cage when I cough. Yeah!

This little break has given me an opportunity to think about all the things I would like to post about but funny how I can't remember a single one to them right now. Guess the mucus isn't quite out of my brain yet. When it is I'll be back with something to yap about. Until then wash your hands often and stay healthy!

No comments: