Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Boy with the Golden Tongue

When my oldest son, Kellen, aka 'Captain Crazy' was born I must have kissed him a million times - all before he was even two days old. For the life of me I could not help myself! I just could not pry my lips off of his sweet little face. I also talked to him constantly, telling him that he was my sweet little angel baby and that I loved him with all of my heart and blah, blah, blaaahhh. When he started talking, it was clear to see that all of the affection, both physical and verbal, had sunk in deep. He now tells me all time that I'm his beautiful princess, that he loves me more than anything and that I'm the best mommy in the entire universe and - this one really gets me..... that I'm his hero. And he has to start and end every day with a snuggle session. Now, some of you are thinking, "awwwww" and some of you are thinking "pretty mama's boy", but I'm thinking, "dads, you better lock up your daughters because I've created a heart-melting monster!"

No comments: